These are the yummiest, tastiest, most mouthwatering truffles ever! Thanks to Bakerella for posting this recipe! She also changes it up trying it with Nutter Butters and also mini cupcakes out of Red Velvet cake. Check out her website, she is really creative! Anyway, here is the recipe!
Oreo Truffles
Ingredients:
1 pkg Oreo cookies
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 pkg Almond Bark candy coating, vanilla
Crush all but seven cookies to a small crumb texture. (I used a potato masher in a bowl, but you can put them in a ziplock and pound them too) Bakerella crushes to a powder, but I like the texture better having a little chew inside! Mix in your cream cheese using a spoonula or spatula. Mix until all the cream cheese is stirred in. Roll into balls (approx 30). I like to use my Pampered Chef ice cream scoop then roll them. Place on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Put the cookie sheet in the freezer or fridge while preparing your coating and crumbs. Crush the left over seven cookies to a fine powder. Melt your coating according to the package directions. Dip the chilled cookie balls and place back on the wax paper. After each one, sprinkle with the fine crumbs. Be sure to do it after each dip so they don't set up before you get to it! Let them set up and ENJOY! Hopefully there will be some left over when you are finished dipping the last one!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
YUM YUM YUM- Oreo Truffles
at 10:17 AM
Labels: YUM YUM YUM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 things you had to say!:
YUMM!!!!! I will have to get the ingredients today!
Yay! I made the Nutter-Butter ones this weekend for our BBQ and they vanished in seconds! So delicious! Will have to try Oreo's next... :) Yours look so perfect! I need that little scoop.
Yum!!! I found your blog thru Sheryl's...super-cute!! I will now blog-stalk your family too :)
You are getting fancy with yours! The stuff on top will cover any blemishes from dipping! They look yummy. Now that you have mastered this technique, you need to make them look like mini cupcakes!
Becky,
Those look to die for maybe you should bring them to the next ctmh party:) Cute fam
Wow they look great! I know where my extra weight watcher points are going this week! :)
They look great!! I will have to make them now!
Those were so good. Thanks for sharing them at Enrichment. I Googled the recipe since I didn't remember where you said it was and one suggested adding vanilla or mint extract. Yum Yum!
You'll have to have Z-man let you in on his little treat, which was inclusive of a hot dog bun, peanut butter, ketsup, choc chips and pretzels. At least it kept him busy for quite a while! AND HE ATE IT!
Post a Comment