Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tagged by Diana

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Finishing sophomore year of high school, umm I can't really remember! I started working formal jobs after junior year, but worked for a temp agency during this summer.

2. Five things on your to do list today-
-Wash kids bedding
-Dream about taking a nap
-Potty training Andrew
-Weed flower beds
-Stare at my new garden and watch it grow!

3. Five snacks you enjoy
-Alpha Bits 100 Calorie Pack
-Ice cold water, but without the ice
-Dried mangoes from Costco
-Chocolate chip cookies, mmmmm...
-Apples (gala) and peanut butter

4. What would you do if you suddenly became a millionaire?
Set aside some for the kids schooling, pay off car, get Derick a better truck, buy my own plane so I can fly to Alaska whenever I please, hire a cook, and my list really could go on and on!

5. Three bad habits-
-Hangnails, I can't leave them alone!
-Kissing my kids WAY too much on their faces, not very sanitary, I know.
-Staying up WAY too late.

6. Five places you have lived-
-New Jersey
-Utah
-Georgia
-Alaska
-Someday in Michele's gazebo.... (just kidding)

7. Five jobs you have had-
-Dimond 9
-Old Navy
-Realtor/Administrator
-Substitute Teacher
-Mom

8. Five things people don't know about you-
-I HAVE to have a drink of cold water right before I go to bed. After I have brushed my teeth, but before I lay down.
-Obsessive over symmetry.
-I am scared of an epidural or any needle really.
-I could make a batch of chocolate chip cookies, eat all of them, and not even feel bad about it!
-I used to try to make retainers out of gum when I was little. I would form it, then leave it on my bedpost to try to harden. When I would put it back in my mouth in the morning it would get soft again. I think I just really wanted braces so that afterwards I could have a retainer.

Ok, I guess now I will tag Amy, Carla, Trachelle and Michele!!!

7 things you had to say!:

maria said...

I am totally with you on the ice cold water without ice....but sit-up in the shower??? how did you come up with that one :) I love it!!!

Squirt said...

So the 5 things people don't know about you...i knew. I must say the symmetry one is you to a T. I miss you!

Derick and Becky said...

Have you tried the sit ups yet em?

Jeni said...

I would not consider it a bad habit to kiss your kids on their faces. It is definitely a mother's perogative. I think that the benefits of a loved kid out weigh other issues. Keep it up and don't feel bad!

Love,
Jeni

easleyfamily said...

Sit-ups in the shower? How does that work? I've been tagged on this before, I think earlier this year...It should be on my blog somewhere!

Catherine Glazner said...

Ok!! Becky..Sit-ups in the shower?!?! You do have to tell that secret, because then I might actually do them everyday if that is the case! LOL.

Love your tag!

Derick and Becky said...

Ok, I may have revealed a little TOO much info with that one!! Hmmm, maybe I will change it!!