I have decided that once a week I am going to put up a trivia question about us. I think it will be funny to see what people think the answer(s) are! So, every week check back and give it a guess! The following week I will give the answer along with a new question! Think hard, be creative and good luck! Even if you have a make up an answer, do it!
QUESTION: Derick has enjoyed being in a band for some time now. He sings and plays the guitar. What have been some of the names of his band?
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Tuesday Trivia!
at 1:00 AM
Labels: Tuesday Trivia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 things you had to say!:
Leech Eight os is it Ate? Can't remember any of the others.
Tutti Frutti and the Tu-Tus (They later decided this was slightly feminine), and Octo-Pie (To celebrate his favorite animal AND dessert.)
I really have no idea. You're going to post the real answer, right???
Sheryl you are cracking us up! And my mom guessed the Sunshine Kids Factory, or Derick, Derrik and Derek. There did used to be 2 Derick's and they debated Guns and Derick's!
Leach Ate, duh... i see andy wearing their t-shirt like once a week
This is a fun idea. Leach Ate. There were other names, but I can't remember them.
So wassup...yo mama-in-law says:
Derick, Derek, and Derrick and so on, and some such garbage juice like LeachAte, and then way back there was some such thing as the Sunshine Singers? The Happy Hopping Singing Kids? And what about Yo Mama's Singing Boys?
Too bad mom doesn't know you were the one who posts the blog...not deck. you like her gangsta typing? Oh yeah :) That's mom for you.
LeachAte like every one is saying, i still have the CD...it MAKES ME SICK, MAKES ME SICK, MAKES ME SICK!
I think I like reading the suggestions more than knowing what is the real answer :) There are some great ones.
This is too good but probably not fair since Chris and Derick were in these "bands" together. I know MaxPower was one official name but my favorite one that was never official was Guns and Dericks. That one was a winner.
Post a Comment