Sunday, June 15, 2008

TO: Derick, Grandpa Wesley & Grandpa...

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

DERICK-
Even though you got your present a few months ago, I hope you still have a good day! I can't tell you how great of a dad you are! It must mean something when the first thing Andrew says when he wakes up is "Where is dad?" and that Ashley stares at your every move when you are near her! I am so grateful to have such a wonderful husband that loves our children so much! I know you would rather be playing with them then going to work...but we are thankful to you for providing for us! We love you!





GRANDPA WESLEY-
I know this picture was taken after you had flown on a red eye all night, but it was the only one I had on Derick's laptop! We are sorry we couldn't spend Father's Day with you, but we wished we could have! Andrew always loves to do "Piggies like Grandpa Wesley," with me. I HAVE to do it the way you do, wee wee home said quietly, this little Dori and Nemo, then do each arm, leg and his nose! We are so grateful that you got to come and meet Ashley and be here for her blessing. These kids have a great, loving set of grandparents they don't get to see very much, but they know you are there! Thank you for your love and support and concern for our family!


GRANDPA-
Happy Father's Day to Derick's dad, known simply as Grandpa in our house! We hope you have a great day today. We are so thankful for all you do for us! Andrew loves to come to your house and play and work with you. We are so grateful to be close by to be able to spend time together. Thank you for your example to us and our kids.

1 things you had to say!:

skcoe said...

Isn't it great to be surrounded by great men that love and protect our families? Looks like you've got some winners!