Saturday, June 21, 2008

Oh Andrew...

Grandpa Wesley, this one is for you! He asked me to do this to him! Doesn't it remind you of when he did this to me....
Andrew did this to me one time when I fell asleep on the couch. I was pregnant and not feeling well. Funny kid. It cracks me up that he wanted the same thing done to him like 7 months later!

6 things you had to say!:

Lindsay said...

This is so cute!!

Catherine Glazner said...

LOL- This is so cute!! LOL He was playing WITH you Mom!!

skcoe said...

HAH! You really didn't wake up with that many cars on you? That is hilarious! Being pregnant rocks.

smacula said...

I love it! Are you really asleep because if you are that's totally funny-- Although it's totally funny if you aren't asleep-- very creative for sure :-0)

The Lowder Family said...

I don't know how you stayed asleep through all of that, but I sure wish that I could sleep that well! ( although now that I thing of it, Being pregnant makes for the best naps I have ever had)

Chantelle said...

HA HA! I love it; so hilarious! It's priceless that you have both of these pictures...