When we got married, Derick's aunt and uncle gave us these 2 basket chairs. They were used, but still in perfect condition. We called them basket chairs, but I think their official name is a papasan chair. Anyway, they were our furniture for the past 6 years! We finally got new couches and got rid of the chairs. We gave one away and listed the other on KSL. Most of these chairs out there are the single ones, but we had a double one. These things brand new online were up to $600!! So we list it on KSL for $100 and within two days got TONS of calls on it. I guess that is a steal! The poor kid who we ended up selling it to had a Camry that he was trying to fit it into. I guess it was hanging halfway out his trunk when he left and he had a half hour drive on the freeway to get home! Oh well, it was gone, we had a lot more room in our family room and we also had $100 (a $50 bill, a BUNCH of ones and a TON of quarters). We took some pictures enjoying the chair one last time before it was gone!
1 cup butter 1 cup sugar 1 cup brown sugar 2 eggs 2 teaspoons vanilla 3 cups flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon salt 12 ounces chocolate chips for Derick, no chocolate chips at all for Becky!
6 things you had to say!:
that thing was sooo comfortable!
Wow! $100 bucks, and in quarters! Time to visit the arcade :) Are you loving your new couches? How fun!
Quarters, Jocelyn would be saying, "Now we can go to Chuck E. Cheese!"
Have fun with your space, and new couches!! and your $50 bucks!!
Cat
Ooh, I want one of these. It looks so comfy!
You missed out! I would have given you two....
...dollars for that thing...
That's great that it went for so much! I didn't know they were popular again!
PS I didn't realize it was so big until I looked at the full-length picture with Derick and Ashley.
Post a Comment