WITH BALLOONS!
I was wondering how in the world they were going to do this, but this worked out great! The only problem was keeping the kids off the net. Andrew kept leaning on it and the posts almost fell over on each side. Oh well. He has fun at the classes, which I am grateful for, but sometimes he wants to sit and watch, or run over to the gymnastics class in the other room. Next class is baseball. Can you just picture a bunch of kids running around with baseball bats????Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 things you had to say!:
What a fun idea! I am already feeling the summer boredom start with my kids, they would love this!
I wish that I could play volleyball with a balloon instead of the actuall volley ball. I always hurt myself with it. It is such a great idea though. By the way, I love your title bar
Your blog is so cute! I'm glad to see that you are doing well. It's good to hear from you. I finished the Twilight saga is less than a week. It was pathetic. I already have the 4th book pre-ordered. Sad huh?
Where did you get your background? It's super cute.
I do think that playing with balloons would be perfect. I always end up with bruised forearms.
I like the tucked in shirt Andrew
Yes I know it looks nerdy, but the shirts were SO LONG! At least his shorts aren't pulled way high up or something!!
Post a Comment