That is the way Andrew usually tells me. He says, "Shhh mom, we need to be quiet because ASHLEY IS SLEEPING!" Yes, that last part he yells so that she wakes up or jumps. Well not this time! I quickly swept Andrew away upstairs to his room when I noticed she was sleeping. Look how out of it she is! I love those rolls on her legs. I squish them all the time!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 things you had to say!:
sweet baby girl-- you gotta love it when they're sleeping :O)
Katie and i would love to come see you tomorrow(Thursday) if you are around. We were thinking about 11:30am
I'll call you later to confirm!
Have a great day!!!
Becky!! YAY!!! I love your blog!! I LOVE this blog business, its such a great way to see what people are doing during the week. I love your sweet pictures!! She looks soo cute!! and soo peaceful!!
She is getting so big! She is adorable. I love sleeping babies they look so peaceful and innocent.
I just love this--her face is so relaxed and so are her arms and feet!
Post a Comment