L'ovedbaby will be donating 100% of their May proceeds from the sale of their Think Pink Nursing Shawl to the Susan G. Komen Foundation in honor of Mother's Day!
Click here to visit their website and check them out! These shawls look great! I want to get one this month for sure! I like the coverage and the material!
Friday, May 9, 2008
100% Profits Donated to Susan G. Komen Foundation!
at 7:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 things you had to say!:
They're actually really cute! Some of the nursing wraps I've seen are just funny, they look like giant aprons that pretty much scream, "HEY! LOOK AT ME! I'M NURSING!"
I'll pass it on to my friends with babies...
I know where the two stores are down here. The Primerose Retreat is in Spanish Fork I thought (from my light counting days, I reported it before) and I have seen the Trendy Tots at Riverwoods.
Way cute shawls! Thanks for the tip and the site!
Love ya!
Jeni
Post a Comment