I am sorry, but Ashley is the cutest. Every morning when she smiles at me when I go in to get her, I just think that I am the luckiest person in the whole world! She really has been doing well lately. She is growing like a weed! And I know how fast weeds grow because my fingers hurt from pulling them!
To answer some of your questions, yes, Ashley has a MASSIVE cowlick right smack on the top of her head. Since the day she was born her hair has been going in that circle. I try to train it everyday by brushing those hairs over with the rest of them, but it doesn't help. It is cute now, it gives her hair some personality, but I am sure it is going to be a problem when she is older!
She is slowly liking to be on her stomach for longer periods of time. She has rolled over a few times. I don't want her to start rolling or crawling, I want her to stay my little baby! We are having lots of fun with her, especially dressing her up in cute spring clothes! I will try to get some pictures of her outfits before they get covered in spit!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
The latest faces of Ashley...
at 3:51 PM
Labels: Ashley, cute, playing at home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 things you had to say!:
The beauty of the second child! She is so stinkin cute, btw.
I love the cowlick! What a cutie-pie that's growing up too fast. :-)
She's adorable! Don't you just love having a girl? BTW- I love the new layout.
She is adorable! I love it when Blaine is all smiles in the morning too I tend to forget very quickly how tired I am. Can't wait for more pictures.
She is so cute, I can't wait to see her (and the rest of you) when I come to Utah this summer. The cowlick is cute, two of my kids had pretty big cowlicks, they learn how to deal with them.
I love the new blog layout, I need to spruce mine up a bit, but I don't know how.
And yes, I am hooked on the twilight book, I finished it tonight because I have to go to girls camp on monday. As soon as I get back I will start on the next.
As far as Becky's cold sore, she just used lots of Abreva.
Post a Comment