I have been trying to provide activities for Andrew that make him be creative and imaginative. Finger painting is our latest! I should have known with Andrew that it wouldn't just be limited to his fingers and the paper! Besides painting the counter with his fingers he decided he was going to use his nose too to spread the paint around. Who thinks of these things! I made his pick his face up off the paper before he could make a mess on his face.
Monday, May 5, 2008
Finger painting isn't just for fingers!
at 1:00 PM
Labels: Andrew, playing at home, silly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 things you had to say!:
We are planning on going back to alaska, we just don't know when....It is by far the best vacation that we have ever had. I will have to keep that place in mind.. As far as Photoshop, I think it was $70 at Costco but sooooooo worth it!!!! Thats how much you will spend on several nice page layouts. You should check ebay though....
Way too cute! Looks like ltos of fun! Atleast Ashley didn't get any on her! ;)
That looks like so much fun. I can't wait to do stuff like that with Blaine. But for now I will enjoy his cute smile and his cooing.
Oh the joys of finger-painting! You are one brave mama, Beck!
Post a Comment