I love your digital scrapbook pages. You did a great job! I want to start doing them too it looks like so much fun and something I can do with one hand while holding Blaine :)
Great Job!!! I knew that you would love it! and isnt it sooooo much easier then using the actual papers? I have a big list of sites to go to for free downloads, let me know when you are ready
1 cup butter 1 cup sugar 1 cup brown sugar 2 eggs 2 teaspoons vanilla 3 cups flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon salt 12 ounces chocolate chips for Derick, no chocolate chips at all for Becky!
7 things you had to say!:
Yay for you Becky! I've been dabbling in the digital scrapbooking too. Do you like it so far?
I love it! Where did you get the paper and embelishments? Now you can teach me some stuff!
Beautiful! What is the name of the software? I hate cutting & pasting... atleast w/ scissors, tape & glue. :)
-Jeni
I love your digital scrapbook pages. You did a great job! I want to start doing them too it looks like so much fun and something I can do with one hand while holding Blaine :)
Great Job!!! I knew that you would love it! and isnt it sooooo much easier then using the actual papers? I have a big list of sites to go to for free downloads, let me know when you are ready
That is super cute! Feel free to clean your purse out a little... I pulled the string cheese wrappers and receipts out before the picture. ;-D
Sooo dang cute! and no idea when we'll be out there next. Probably meeting in AK will happen first
Post a Comment