Tell me what is wrong with this picture. Poor Ashley had the worst stuffy nose Saturday night and into Sunday. You have to have the nose sucker to help a poor helpless baby blow their nose! As we are leaving for church, we find something in the flower bed. Hmmm, who could have put that there? Earlier on Saturday Andrew was using it as a tee for golf balls and hitting them off it. The things he does these days! Once he was playing with the remote and hid it. Too bad he can't remember where he hides things to be able to find them later!
Today I go to do dishes and my drain is plugged. I get down to the bottom and find this! A golf ball! He was playing with it earlier in the house and I took it away. He must have found where I set it and put it in the sink. Why, I don't know.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Where in the world is....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 things you had to say!:
How funny! I have a hard enough time locating the bulb syringe without a toddler.
Post a Comment