This morning it was snowing here, so of course Andrew wanted to play outside. He didn't want his snow boots on, but rather his cowboy boots from Halloween. It doesn't look like it had snowed in the pictures because by the time I brought Andrew in, it had all melted!
Killer boots man!
I was feeding Ashley when I heard Andrew screaming from outside. I hurried to put her down, which didn't make her happy because she wasn't finished, and ran outside. Poor kid, his boots were stuck in the mud. We are expanding our patio and sidewalk so it is just dirt there right now until we do the concrete, which we have to wait for a little better weather. He was so stuck! With all the mud that was all over him, I stripped him outside and brought him in. He was a little cold, but I wasn't about to let all that mud into my house!

2 things you had to say!:
hey becky- i saw your comment on my blog- how are you doing? I love your blog-- your kids are adorable :0)
Oh My Heavans!! That cracks me up just thinking about Andrew sitting there screaming, stuck in the mud!
Post a Comment