I usually keep crayons or anything that can write for that matter up and put away. Today Andrew found my church bag that had a scripture marking crayon in it. Whoops. Sometimes he likes to drive his cars on the wall even though he knows he isn't allowed to. I heard that same noise they make on the wall but was in the kitchen so I couldn't see him. I asked him to stop. A few minutes later I heard it again. I went over to him and to my surprise he had colored on the wall and the door. I didn't take the picture until he was practically done. I wasn't about to clean it up myself so I got the eraser out for him and told him he had to do it. We haven't really had to deal with this yet, the whole coloring on things. He was so excited that this sponge thing could erase it! I don't know if he learned a lesson or not, but at least he clean it up.
Monday, April 7, 2008
A Crayon+A Door=A Magic Eraser
at 3:37 PM
Labels: Andrew, parenting joys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 things you had to say!:
That is how I feel when I use those magic erasers, "WOW look how easy stuff comes off!" Whoever came up with those is a genius. What fun kids are, you sure have some cuties.
ok, like my mom already mentioned... we love those magic erasers!!! they are A.MAZ.ING!
Post a Comment