Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hanging out with Ashley

Here is my cutie-pie. She always holds those fingers like that. Too bad she doesn't suck on them! Well maybe not too bad since Andrew still sucks on his pinky and ring fingers!



















I had to post this other picture because look how funny my left arm looks.

6 things you had to say!:

smacula said...

She sure is a cutie-- babies are so fun!! Your arm looks so long in that picture--funny!!

We need to come see you but it's a crazy month-- It won't be until after the 20th if that's ok--

Have a wonderful day!!

Lizanne said...

You both look so cute! She looks like such a cute little thing, adorable! I cant wait to meet her, we will be back in 1 month.

The Lowder Family said...

I can't believe how much Ashley looks like andrew, just more of a feminine version. I cant believe how big she is getting

Diana said...

She is so cute!! You look great too! I'll email you soon.

Keersten said...

You guys are SO cute!

Kristy Stoner said...

Oh, my gosh! Your arm like looks broken! Ahh...