Sunday, March 30, 2008

St. George

Derick was asked by his work to go to St. George and attend the Utah Builders Conference last weekend. Andrew went to Grandma and Grandpa's and we took Ashley with us down there. His work got us a hotel which was nice to not have to pay for it! Derick golfed all day at Coral Canyon one day with his boss. He got fried! The next day was the conference which was classes all day. So, what did me and Ashley do? Shopped first and foremost. They have an outlet mall down there so I stocked up on summer clothes for Andrew. I also realized that shopping for a little girl is so much fun! I didn't buy too much for Ashley because we are pretty good on clothes right now, but of course I did buy some things. I got her a cute swimsuit for this summer and a cute dress.
We spent a lot of time at the hotel taking naps and relaxing. I did go to the normal mall with Ashley, and that is where these pictures came from. We didn't have to meet Derick for a couple hours so I was trying to kill time. It did look pretty funny pulling up and parking the stroller outside the little picture booth, getting the baby out and closing the curtain. People probably thought I was feeding her or something!

5 things you had to say!:

Anonymous said...

how fun! she´s going to love those pictures when she gets older!

Angel Brockbank said...

That's precious! She's so adorable! i'll bet you had fun in that warmer climate!

The Lowder Family said...

Warm weather.....Oh how would it be right now, I think Im jelous, Those are great pics though

Keersten said...

Very cute! Girls are so fun to shop for. I have to admit that Megan has a wardrobe that is about 10 times better (and larger, for that matter) than mine!

High Heels and a Sippy Cup said...

What a fun picture! Glad you had such a good time.