I'm sorry, but Ashley is just the cutest thing alive! She is doing really well these days, especially when she gets her Prevacid and Desitin! I am very lucky that everything has turned out so well with her. Lately she has been good at being entertained by dangling toys or rattles or music. This lets me lay her down on her mat and she will be happy! (knock on wood) I love it when I have left her there for a while and I come back to check on her and as soon as she makes eye contact with me she gets a HUGE smile! Today I tried to run and grab the camera and get back to her smiles, but she always just wants to check the camera out and not look at me! Come on, your beautiful, adorable gorgeous mother, or a silver, cold camera?! Anyway, We are just so glad to have her in our life. I know Andrew is too, even though he does get into trouble when he wants to maul her with his love. :) Oh, yesterday Amy was holding her and she was talking the most I have ever heard her! She was having a full on conversation with the new ceiling fan! It was so cute, I love their little voices!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 things you had to say!:
She is so adorable Becky. I love that first picture and the little smirk on her face! I am glad she is such a good baby for you.
Oh Becky, isn't that the best feeling when you start to find what works? She IS beautiful, I can't wait to meet her.
oh gosh! She looks soo much like Derek too! Cutie pie!
cute cute cute!!!
Shes' so cute! And I thought I'd come over here to answer your question about the blog book. blurb.com is the company I plan to use to print my book. Their prices are really good, and I've heard from others that their quality is great.
She is just so adorable! Isn't being a mom and having little darlings just the best? And now I get to re-live it through you and your blogs!
Becky! Thanks for the email...it's been forever. Your family is adorable and you look great! I love your blog!
Post a Comment