We are starting to TRY to potty train Andrew. You can tell from the picture how well it is going. Just kidding! We went to the store to buy cool underwear, like Wesley. That is pretty much the basis of this experience, trying to be like Wesley because he is a cool big boy and everyone wants to be like him! So we got some Lightening McQueen and Spiderman underwear, washed them and layed them out for him to pick which one he wanted to wear first. He wanted all of them on! He had them on his arms and ankles but they fell off as he was running around. He put it on his head all by himself! Anyway, I told him if he needed to go potty, to run into the bathroom. Well, a couple minutes after putting the underwear on, he runs into the bathroom and goes potty! The only downside...it was in his underwear, not in the actual potty! He ran out and told me he went potty! I could tell by the looks of his wet underwear he had, just not in the toilet. I guess when you tell kids something, they really pay attention. I never told him to do it on the toilet, I just told him to run in there. Oh well, better then if he were on the couch or something!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Crazy kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 things you had to say!:
I guess as a mom you learn as you go too. Like how exact you have to be with directions!
Hee Hee! All I have to say is good luck and don't give up!
good luck with the potty training... it took holly forever to get carter to do it, but it is different with every kid! {i like how i´m talking like i have children of my own... lol!}
Oh man that's hilarious! Good luck!
Post a Comment