We went to the Kangaroo Zoo for Andrew and Ada's birthday last Saturday (they were born on the same day for those of you who don't know) It was so much fun! All the grandkids that live in Utah came to play! We had Wesley, Seaka, Ada, Seth, Andrew and even Ashley! She didn't play, we just held her of course. The nice thing about this place is that they have stuff for all ages and you can't get hurt! Well, I guess Andrew and even Derick came home with some rug burns from the big slide. They have a gate too that keeps the kids inside so you don't have to worry about losing them.
We tried to get all the kids on a couch to take a picture. We got them on the couch, but were not lucky enough to have them all look at the camera at the same time! Oh well, it was just fun to have them playing altogether! The kids didn't want to stop for the camera or even to open presents. After some tears, as you can see on Andrew's face, we opened presents and then tried to leave...tried being the key word. It took a couple of tries to get the kids off the equipment, but eventually we succeeded. Needless to say, the kids had great naps that day!
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 things you had to say!:
Cute pictures! That was fun. It is such a workout for the parents. I am always exhausted when I leave the KANGAROO ZOO! I think it will be a good motivator for Andrew. You got a ton of pictures on this post. I am impressed!
Oh, I like the background too!
Once again, I can't believe ya'll had so much fun without us! What a cool place to have a birthday party. we miss you guys too much!
we havea place like that in az too! SO fun! happy late birthday andrew!
Post a Comment