Today we actually had a day that Derick didn't have to work! So what to do? We wanted to go camping this weekend, but that didn't work out. We drove by Cornbelly's and that was PACKED! We headed up towards the Discovery Gateway kids museum, but decided to stop at Gardner Village to see the witches. Andrew loved them! He sat and watched them forever! Ashley absolutely loved the petting zoo! She was not scared of those animals whatsoever! She would wave at each one, say hi, then grab a horn, or try to ride one or feed it bark. It was really cute! On the way home we got lunch together as a family then came home and put the kids down for naps. It was a good day!
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 things you had to say!:
Look at you and your adorable family! Ashely is growing up SO much, and that jacket that was Seaka's is like my favorite little girl jacket! I love it! MISS YOU TONS!
Super cute! The girls love to see the witches. Ashley is so big, she is darling!
What a fun day with the family! Although I am wondering if you got any shopping in while you were at Gardner Village? (or do we need to take a girls trip there?)
Nope, no shopping. I didn't step into ONE store!
I love Gardner Village! Looks like fun.
Post a Comment