Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy birthday to my longest and bestest buddies!

ennazil, It was so great to see you this summer! Looking back through pictures I couldn't stop laughing at some of the things we used to do....and wear! Hope you had a great birthday!

Kristy, I love you! You are always good for a great laugh and fun times! You're the best!


I miss you Carla! We had fun back in the day! A word of advice, never sit in front of her while sledding in the same sled.... :)

4 things you had to say!:

Sue said...

I love the oldies of Lizanne!

Mills said...

HAHAHAHA hey we were warm right? haha

Lizanne said...

Hey Benk! Thanks for posting all those lovely pics of us!! It was so fun seeing you this summer. Hopefully I can get down to UT some time next year. I love looking at all our old pictures, I still have those collage boards you made me and they always crack me up! Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Catherine Glazner said...

Becky you are so pretty! You are so beautiful in your wedding dress!! Its so fun to have such fun "old" friends that no matter where you go in life, you can just call them and pick up where you left off. Although meeting new,great wonderful friends like myself is great TOO!! Lol love ya becky!