I like to bake. Sometimes I get an idea in my head about recreating some treat we like to buy. It has been thin mints, samoa's, Kneaders fruit tarts, truffles, and so on. This time it was the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Apple Pie apple. After 3 different caramel recipes, stirring for over 1 1/2 hours combined, washing, sanding, chilling, crockpot, double boiler, parchment paper, mashing, dipping, rolling, etc, etc this is what we came up with! Thank you Derick for being my taste tester (he always enjoys that). I think we got it right on!
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 things you had to say!:
You defineatly need to send me some of those! I am drooling as I type this comment! YUM! I miss caramel apples, and cafe rio, and homemade lasagna's, and homemade tacos....and enchiladas.....and rice crispy treats. Why did you spoil so much?! It's ok, I LOVED every moment of it. ;)
ok so r u going to post the perfect recipe that worked?
Myles LOVED the apples you made!!
YUM!!! You could start up a little buisness. I bet yours are way better than Rocky Mountain Chocolates!
Oh Becky, how i dream of your baking goodness!! I so need some of your oreo truffles:)
Here is my email if you would be so kind to email me the recipe for the truffles.
wallysarge@gmail.com
Miss ya guys.
Yummy! I love their apples! Can we make some when I come up in November? I need to learn your baking skills, I want to make a Lightning cake for Tay's bday and am very scared!
They were heavenly!
You are amazing Becky. You may have a problem but I don't think anyone wants you to fix it since your creations are sooooo good.
Just incredible Becky, You really amaze me. You are the only person I know who can just recreate something like that and have taste better than the original. Please come teach me so I can finally live up to my name. :)
Sarah, your funny! I will gladly help anyone make anything! This is what I like to do. As much as I tried not to in the past year (because I Have been watching what I eat) I decided that I can't give up what I love to do! So instead of eat it myself, now I just need taste testers! So Sarah, if you want some in the future, I am going to need to know where your new house is!
Post a Comment