Thursday, July 9, 2009

Wedding Dinner

We had the wedding dinner at O'Malley on the Green, a golf course in Anchorage. It was so pretty, yummy food and all the family from both sides. We didn't bring our kids because I didn't want to be chasing them down the whole time! Here we have the first Newman family self portrait of the wedding events. Gotta love the self portraits! (Derick, Emily, me, Dad)
We ate yummy dinner and dessert, then Andy & Leisl and the parents said a few things. Let the crying begin! Something about your little brother making such a big step in his life was so emotional for me! All us sisters were crying, so I wasn't too embarrassed! Do you think the chocolate cake was good?....yes, it was. Even my nephew Seth thought so.
Beautiful sister-in-law Trachelle and Emily
I don't have a picture of Andy & Leisl together! It was such a nice night. Her brother-in-law made a slide show of pictures of them that was so cute! We watched that, talked some more, then headed outside to the driving range...

1 things you had to say!:

steff said...

Oh cute weddings are so fun