Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hanging out in Alaska!

Besides the beautiful wedding, this was one of my favorite moments in Alaska! One night we were all sitting around talking when we thought, hey, this is all of us! All siblings sitting around chatting! It was crazy! We haven't all been together in such a long time! Of course we had to get a picture to document it! We kept running through the names, Paul, Amy, John, Becky, Andy, Emily, yep, everyone!


We attempted family pictures...I say attempt because this may be the best shot. Actually, I don't have the real pictures so I don't know how they turned out, but this is the best of the ones we took on our own camera's!


Andy....don't know what that face is...at least Leisl looks cute!


A few pictures of the moose we saw. The first one was while driving, the other is in the backyard!


When we were saying our goodbyes to John and Trachelle, Zander and Asher were hanging on to Derick's legs! As soon as Asher saw the camera, he took off.

We can't forget the Newman family tradition of Donut Day! Andrew was in heaven with the cereal donut at Dino's, and John really loved the peanut butter and jelly one I guess!

(More pictures of the camping trip to come!)

0 things you had to say!: