Monday, October 13, 2008

Tuesday Trivia!

LAST WEEKS QUESTION: What is the story behind this picture?


ANSWER: Run in with a softball at the batting cages! (stay tuned for our anniversary post of when it happened)

WRONG, YET CREATIVE: Librarian, stole Golden Girl's bifocals, photo scavenger hunt, wannabe Twitchington and Steve Urkel, and army issue glasses! Dad, you guessed right on, probably because I emailed you that picture that day!

NEW QUESTION: We are not really animal people. Derick is so allergic to animals with hair, so I don't think we will ever have any. Once we had a fish when we first got married (I needed it for student teaching) What was its name, which is the name we use for any pet.

Click HERE to learn how to play!**

9 things you had to say!:

Jeni said...

Dinner.

Squirt said...

Helga, Olga, or Lloyd.

skcoe said...

Nasty, Smelly or Sick.

That's how I feel about animals anyway...

Julie W said...

Fido

Debbie said...

Pet

Squirt said...

No! I remember now! It was either Nimrod or Dimrod!

MSorenson said...

Pez, am I right? it took me two days of soul searching and trying to sort through my pregnancy/baby brain-deadness to come up with that.

Happy Harrison said...

fuzzy

Catherine Glazner said...

FISHY??