I love hee haws, you get alot of fun activities for the price. I think the picture of you kissing ashley is so stinkin' cute!! I am glad you guys had fun.
Erin went there for her fieldtrip yesterday. I've never been. I guess we'll need to check it out next year. And Steff is right about that picture of you and Ashley. I love the blue eyes and everything else Sepia. Cute pages. I need to start scrapbooking again.
Beautiful picture of you and Ashley! What a fun family outing. I went with Ry on a field trip there today. I think I am going to find straw and corn in places they shouldn't be :)
becky, I have to agree your picture with ashley is sooo cute!! We went with Jocelyn's kinder class to Hee Haws. It was so fun!Its the first time ive heard of it or ever been. I was so sad that bridger didn't get to go, he would of loved the slide.
1 cup butter 1 cup sugar 1 cup brown sugar 2 eggs 2 teaspoons vanilla 3 cups flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon salt 12 ounces chocolate chips for Derick, no chocolate chips at all for Becky!
8 things you had to say!:
I love hee haws, you get alot of fun activities for the price. I think the picture of you kissing ashley is so stinkin' cute!! I am glad you guys had fun.
Erin went there for her fieldtrip yesterday. I've never been. I guess we'll need to check it out next year. And Steff is right about that picture of you and Ashley. I love the blue eyes and everything else Sepia. Cute pages. I need to start scrapbooking again.
very cute page!! We liked Hee Haws to.
That slide looks so fun! Hayden would love it especially since it is not enclosed!
Beautiful picture of you and Ashley! What a fun family outing. I went with Ry on a field trip there today. I think I am going to find straw and corn in places they shouldn't be :)
I love the picture of you kissing Ashley. It's so sweet.
Yeah the picture of you kissing ashley is the sweetest thing!!!!
becky, I have to agree your picture with ashley is sooo cute!! We went with Jocelyn's kinder class to Hee Haws. It was so fun!Its the first time ive heard of it or ever been. I was so sad that bridger didn't get to go, he would of loved the slide.
Post a Comment