My good friend Carly, my sister Amy and I went up to Good Things Utah this morning! We have been wanting to and Amy suggested going for my birthday, which is next week :), but today was the only day that would work for both of us. It was so much fun! Kristy, we really missed you and we WILL go for your birthday so they can zoom way in on you like they did on me!
Waiting outside for them to let us in the studio.
I ran into Ellen in the lobby, she is so funny.
Our view of the set.
Thank you to the lady behind us for taking our picture!



We were pretending to cook after the show. I like that kitchen! The little black square thing we are holding was one of the little pillows you sit on in the audience because it isn't very comfortable sitting on bleachers for a long time without getting up!

Here are the ladies! They were so fun to watch during commercial breaks and afterwards! They go from straight faces, to all smiles on air, then back! They really are fun! We had a great time, finishing off the morning with lunch at Zupas and a quick, yummy trip to See's! Thank you Dave, Ryan and Derick for staying with the kids!
SCROLL DOWN TO PLAY TUESDAY TRIVIA!!
Waiting outside for them to let us in the studio.
I ran into Ellen in the lobby, she is so funny.
Our view of the set.
Thank you to the lady behind us for taking our picture!
We were pretending to cook after the show. I like that kitchen! The little black square thing we are holding was one of the little pillows you sit on in the audience because it isn't very comfortable sitting on bleachers for a long time without getting up!
Here are the ladies! They were so fun to watch during commercial breaks and afterwards! They go from straight faces, to all smiles on air, then back! They really are fun! We had a great time, finishing off the morning with lunch at Zupas and a quick, yummy trip to See's! Thank you Dave, Ryan and Derick for staying with the kids!
SCROLL DOWN TO PLAY TUESDAY TRIVIA!!

10 things you had to say!:
Wow, I feel like a complete hick because I have no idea what Good Things Utah is. . . what is it?
Looks like fun whatever it is!
It is just a live talk show that these ladies do, it has crafts, cooking, gardening, etc. One of the co-hosts was sick today. They are all news reporters for ABC 4 here, the one in the middle is the weather lady. It was alot of fun! I don't watch it very often anymore, but it was fun to be there. The one in orange was really funny. I will post some pictures I took too.
Looks like fun. I love that show!
FUN! I used to watch Good Things Utah, every morning! I see Neicia(spelling?) all the time. I also LOVE their kitchen...some day!
BEcky!! That looks like so much fun!! How awesome that you got to be at Good things Utah!! I watch that show every once and while!! It looks like you had a great time!! Happy Birthday!!
Cat
Oh, so fun. We'll do it again. I watched it. Does that give me a little credit?
How fun! You are a celebrity! :) Hope your birthday turns out wonderful! You already have a great head start!
Love Ya!
Jeni
how fun! first of all, i LOVE LOVE LOVE zupas! oh how i wish they had them in az! also, i love the pic with ellen! ha ha! and she really is funny! i love her show! {and don't worry, i do realize you didn't ACTUALLY see ellen! (: }
how fun! ok and now i finally get to see your haircut, it is so dang cute!!!
You know Ellen? Oh my gosh! :)
Post a Comment