The other day we were testing out the sprinklers (because we had some random dead spots) and of course we couldn't keep Andrew dry. If I ask him during the day if he wants me to fill up the pool or turn the sprinklers on, he always says no. BUT WHEN DAD IS HOME, sure, he wants to! That is going to be a whole different post someday, getting ideas to help this child not be so bored during the day! Ok, back sprinklers-here are some pictures.
Yes yes, I know Andrew's underwear is HUGE! Ok, I bought the wrong size, but he can pull them up a lot easier than the ones that fit right...
I painted, or attempted to paint Ashley's toenails again. They turned out cute and sparkly, along with a lot of other things too (her toes themselves, fingers, my hands, pants, etc.) And that is Derick trying to catch Andrew to bring him in. Our poor neighbors. I am sorry this boy likes to take his clothes off all the time in the backyard!

5 things you had to say!:
EWWWW, I had just mowed the lawn but Derick hadn't weedwacked yet. It looks gross! I can't stand it when the grass sticks up like that along the fence!
Looks like fun (or painful) and I love Ashley's chubby little toes!
Funny face and fingers! His fingers crack me up more.
Atleast he is not running naked in the front yard! ;)
Love Ya!
Jeni
HA HA! I actually don't know if I would have noticed the oversized underwear if you hadn't mentioned it, but since you did, I got a good laugh. Teehee! He's so expressive! Silly boys. ( :
-chantelle
Post a Comment