Monday, December 14, 2009

Thanksgiving fun with the Newman's

We were so lucky to have my parents come down from Alaska for Thanksgiving. They were here to help my Grandma move, but we got to spend a little time with them. I don't have any pictures of our actual dinner that we all made, but these are the ones I did take....
My mom and dad had flown all night so my dad was a little wiped out. He crashed on the couch, and Andy took a nap on his shoe! After their nap, Andy thought he would try to take down my dad....its never worked before and it didn't work again!

When my grandma moved she gave us all a HUGE barrel of wheat each. I had all 6 in my garage and was ready to have them out! We decided to borrow our Stake's canner and canned it all. It was fun to work together as a family :)
(Paul-oldest brother, Dad, Kara-Paul's wife, Andy-brother, Leisl-Andy's wife)


This is one of my favorite pictures from the time Grandpa Wesley and Gramea were here. She was reading Andrew a book and he was just snuggled up to her totally loving it!

6 things you had to say!:

MSorenson said...

You are playing with my emotions! I pop onto your blog hoping for a new update and all I get is a title? Oh, not sure if I told you, but I am coming up for a few days in February!

Derick and Becky said...

Yay! When in Feb? And I accidently clicked publish while I was uploading pictures, and haven't had a chance to re upload them again!

lissa said...

How fun! Family time is the BEST!!

Squirt said...

I miss my keiki's!

Anonymous said...

now that's a lot of wheat to do, but how fun to do with fam!

Julie W said...

Precious family time...