I got this in an email the other day, I love it! I heard a kid in the store today that sounded like Ashley's "ehh." I don't know how to spell it, but you know the sound I'm talking about. I need to see her again so I can hear it more!
1 cup butter 1 cup sugar 1 cup brown sugar 2 eggs 2 teaspoons vanilla 3 cups flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon salt 12 ounces chocolate chips for Derick, no chocolate chips at all for Becky!
5 things you had to say!:
Even the neighbors house will out-do our house :)
that is so funny!
I got this in an email the other day, I love it! I heard a kid in the store today that sounded like Ashley's "ehh." I don't know how to spell it, but you know the sound I'm talking about. I need to see her again so I can hear it more!
someone told me about that. How funny.
i've seen this one, hilarious! better than the bah humbug! lol
Post a Comment