I found this in my drafts, I guess I forgot to post it!We went out to dinner to celebrate some accomplishments at work with a partner and his wife. Let me tell you, Derick about ate his weight in steak! He said it was by FAR the best steak he has ever had! 24 ounces of beef, a bowl of sauteed mushrooms and a bundle of asparagus later, he left ready to not eat for a week! I LOVED my chicken. Dave, someday you should go, but save up because it is all ala carte and EXPENSIVE!
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Dave, this is for you...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 things you had to say!:
Mmmmmmm, STEAK! If I wasn't so sick to my stomach I'd say that sounded so good right now! Where is the steakhouse? Maybe we'll try it...later.
Sounds like John's kind of place. We'll have to go next time. I'll start saving my pennies. *wink*
Hey, that's our favorite restaurant and steak too!!!! Definitely the BEST!
Post a Comment