Saturday, December 6, 2008

Another trip to the Farm Zoo...

On our latest trip to Farm County at Thanksgiving Point, we waited in line FOREVER to ride the horses. Andrew is OBSESSED with horses right now, so there was no way we were getting out of there without riding them! Ashley was so entertained by the horses. It is so cute how interactive with everything around her she is! Andrew loved "squishing" the cow too!

3 things you had to say!:

High Heels and a Sippy Cup said...

What a fun place to take your kids! I'm sure my boys would love it, too.

Julie W said...

I was going to say nice hat Derick, but that's not Derick with Andrew is it? I really need to take advantage of our pass more. Call me next time you go.

NeaBird said...

Who is better looking: Andrew or Andy? And that hat? Does he have a license to wear that hat?