To prepare for our next Willowpark Fit Challenge, we decided to go practice the rockwall at the Legacy Center. It was so fun to go with these ladies and laugh together! We all did great, whether you think so or not! Poor Branden went into shoulder surgery today, but was a great sport to practice with our team just before! To top it all off, we went to an hour of zumba after an hour of this!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 things you had to say!:
We ROCK :) That was so tough but you guys rocked it...I'm a little embarrassed at how poorly I did, but I can only get better right??!!?!!?!
Holy cow, You guys rock. Good job. What dedication. By the way do you know that if you go to settings you can turn off the word identification setting?
You guys are so AWESOME!!! I'm so proud of how seriously everyone is taking the challenge Debbie presented. Plus, laughter never hurt anyone...
OMG, we look so FABUlous! I love it!
Post a Comment