Sunday, January 11, 2009

In Loving Memory of...

Uncle Ted
The silliest, greatest, most wonderful uncle. Thank you for always being so welcoming and providing a home away from home.



My sweet Aunt Shirley & Uncle Ted.
Holding Ashley at the hospital right after she was born.
Being his silly self! (and proof he always had something spilled down the front of his shirt!)
My wonderful cousins-Cathy, Cheryl(not pictured), Jany(not pictured), Robbie, Tricia, Richie, Rachel and Lindsey. I love you!

8 things you had to say!:

Ape said...

How very sad! Please let us know if we can do anything at all to help you guys out.

Jeni said...

We are so very sorry for your loss. He looks like a wonderful person!

Love the Brockbanks

skcoe said...

I'm so sad for your family...he seems like such a great guy! Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Catherine Glazner said...

Becky! I'm so sad for you and your family!! Its hard when they leave, we miss them so much!! He's in such a great place right now. Let me know if you need me to watch the kids for anything!!

MSorenson said...

Oh Becky, I am so sorry. He looks like a great uncle. We love you guys.

Diana said...

Becky I am so sorry for your loss. Tell Aunt Shirley I'm so sorry. I will keep your family in my prayers.

jenn said...

Sweet Becky-
I'm a little stunned. At my birthday it all sounded serious but recoverable- I'm sorry to hear that things did not go as hoped. I'm thinking of you and your family and wishing peace to all of you.

steff said...

Becky I dont even know what to say. I am just so sorry for your loss. Our prayers are with your family.