Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hanging out...



9 things you had to say!:

skcoe said...

I LOVE any excuse for a couples night out, we still need to do something!

Not bowling. I reallllly suck.

Catherine Glazner said...

SO FUN you guys!! We love bowling, we do it with our kids, now, actually they bowl and WE watch. lol. So fun to have a couple's night out!! Plus I love your scrapbook is that digital or real paper?

Also from you other post, I got the wood flooring at lowes for 97 cents a sq ft. Cheapest we've found it yet!!

Julie W said...

Fun night and cute layout.

High Heels and a Sippy Cup said...

I love your digital layout! Those buttons are adorable.

I think you should get some of those shoes for church. They are sweet!

Sarah Lee said...

That sounds like a fun date night. I've never been to SubZero before is the ice cream as good as Maggie Moo's?

The Shafers said...

I love when I have been away from the kids for just a little while, then when I see them I appreciate the time we have together so much more!! It sounds like you had a good night.

Vicky Bonita said...

I'm glad you guys had fun!!!

I'm sure you did because all four of you are SO FUNNY!!! I'm glad you went with out kids (I mean, we love our kids, but is fun to do something by ourselves once in a while)

Love your lay out and pics!!

mills said...

yeah I'm so glad I'm not the only one who is able to post once or twice a month, seems like everyone is every day. anyways are you going to ak for christmas????

Kristy Stoner said...

so I'm loving your digital scrapbooking. You are for sure going to have to teach me that.