Happy 30th! I hope you heard Seaka-rella when she called you this morning. I don't know if she talked to you or left you a message. Have a great day...by the way, nice pictures. You seem to look younger in person.
Happy 30th Derick!! Those pictures are pretty sweet. Becky how did you do those? Hope all is going well. Becky you are now married to an old man!! Ha Ha I just turned 32 so what does that make me?
Some of them didn't work out too well, but the ones that did look awesome! Way to go! Oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Derick. You really aren't that old. No worries.
1 cup butter 1 cup sugar 1 cup brown sugar 2 eggs 2 teaspoons vanilla 3 cups flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon salt 12 ounces chocolate chips for Derick, no chocolate chips at all for Becky!
14 things you had to say!:
eheheheh. Great skills with the photo changing Becky. Very impressive! We wish Derick a happy b-day!
Yep,
That is who I imagined Becky to marry! Way to go Derick.
Dave
Happy 30th! I hope you heard Seaka-rella when she called you this morning. I don't know if she talked to you or left you a message. Have a great day...by the way, nice pictures. You seem to look younger in person.
Happy 30th Derick!! Those pictures are pretty sweet. Becky how did you do those? Hope all is going well. Becky you are now married to an old man!! Ha Ha I just turned 32 so what does that make me?
Jennifer
That's hilarious!!!!! I hope you have a great birthday Derek--I like the first picture the best :0)
Happy Birthday! great Pictures
Some of them didn't work out too well, but the ones that did look awesome! Way to go! Oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Derick. You really aren't that old. No worries.
Happy birthday! that is so dang funny!
30??? I'm older than you?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Go and do something fun now...
GO!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Derick!
Love,
John, Trachelle, Zander, Asher, and Tiernan
Hahah! That's so stinkin hilarious! Fantastic photoshop skills Becky and happy birthday Derick.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DERICK!!!
I hope you spend it surronded by friends and loved ones, with your face to the sun, playing volleyball...
Wait! you did!
Happy birthday man! and let's not forget sunscreen next time!
Becky: You are AWESOME !! I was laughing at the pictures for like 10 minutes!! good job
This is awesome!! Hope you had a great birthday, Derick!
"through thick & thin"... lol! happy birthday derick!!!
Post a Comment